Reading progress update: I've read 20%-HellRaiser: The Dark Watch

Clive Barker's Hellraiser: The Dark Watch Vol. 1 - Clive Barker, Brandon Seifert, Tom Garcia

A friend of mine gifted me a Horror Bundle that included two of these graphic novels from Clive Barker. Thanks so much, Kate!

I didn't think I would be able to read them properly on my Kindle, but I downloaded these two to start with to check it out, just in case. I'm so glad I did, because they work and display beautifully! I can also make the text bigger on the screen, by stretching it out, like you can on most web pages.

I didn't think it would work because last month I bought The Wraith: Welcome to Christmasland by Joe Hill,  but then I could NOT read it on my Kindle, because the text was too small. Even the panel enhancement feature on my Fire didn't enlarge the text enough for me to read. I tried to download it to Kindle 4 PC, and that didn't work either. I was so disappointed! I ended up returning it to Amazon for a refund.

Needless to say, I am thrilled with how this graphic novel looks on my Fire. I'm not that experienced with these types of novels, but now that I know that the Humble Bumble ones will work on my Fire, I may purchase some more. YAY!

Thank you again, Kate! You rock!