January 2015 Round Up!

Orphans of Wonderland - Greg F. Gifune The Winter Family: A Novel - Clifford Jackman The Graveyard Book CD: Full Cast Production - Robert Madge, Tim Dann, Neil Gaiman, Neil Gaiman, Andrew    Scott, Reece Shearsmith, Sean Baker, Julian Rhind-Tutt, Clare Corbett, Emilia Fox, Derek Jacobi, Miriam Margolyes Doll Face - Tim Curran Yes Please - Amy Poehler

January was a good month here at the Horror Corner. I even have two non horror books in my very first round up of the year, That's a first for me. Click the title to see my review.

Doll Face by Tim Curran (Will be published on March 3, 2015)

Orphans of Wonderland by Greg Gifune (Will be published on March 3, 2015)

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman Full Cast Audio Book. (So far, this is my favorite audiobook EVER.)

Yes Please by Amy Poehler. (I didn't much care for Amy Poehler before listening to this. Now I love the hell out of this lady.)

The Winter Family by Clifford Jackson. An ultra-violent western with a side of Chicago.

OVerall, I read 11 books this month and to have 5 of them reach my best-of post is a great average. Here's to hoping that February is just as good! Happy reading!