Get to Know Me Quiz

1. Are you named after anyone? Nope. I hated my name as a child, until I learned that the local bullies couldn't rhyme it with anything and that frustrated the hell out of them. Then I began to love my name.

2. When was the last time you cried? Last Tuesday, when we got some bad news. But it's all good now. Sometimes good news is first taken as bad news, if that makes any sense.

3. Do you have kids? Yes, an awesome son who now has a family of his own. I love how he takes care of his family and that makes me very proud.

4. If you were another person would you be a friend of yourself? Of course! I think that I am a good friend.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?  No. (That's me being sarcastic!)

6. Will you ever bungee jump? Probably not, but only because I'm scared it would mess up my back or neck. (I already have issues there.) Otherwise, I just might.

7. What's your favorite cereal. Probably Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Captain Crunch Crunchberries. Both of which I never eat.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Whether or not they're easy to laugh.

9. What is your eye color? Dark brown.

10. Scary movies or happy endings? My blog is called Char's Horror Corner, what do you think? (There's that sarcasm again!)

11. Favorite smells? Fresh lilacs, racing fuel, gasoline, and Eternity by Calvin Klein.

12. Summer or winter? Most definitely SUMMER!

13. Computer or television? Books.

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? New Orleans and I absolutely loved it!

15. Do you have any special talents? I am VERY good at identifying voices. In commercials, for instance-Jon Hamm does Mercedes commercials, Julia Roberts does some Nationwide commercials. It's kind of lame but there it is.

16. Where were you born? The home of Dr. Seuss and basketball.

17. What are your hobbies? Reading. Listening to music. I will sometimes have concerts for one when no one else is home. I love bird-watching-not to the extent that some people do, but I do enjoy it. I also love spending time at the ocean.

18. Do you have any pets? Right now we have our rescue cat, Jeffrey, and some fish. We are really dog people though, and as soon as our schedules and lifestyle permits, we will once again rescue a dog. Maybe more than one.

19. Favorite movie? That would probably have to be The Godfather or The Godfather II.

20. Do you have any siblings? Nope.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I'm pretty well grown now, but I would have loved (and would still love) being a librarian. I think I would be awesome at it.

So there you go, that's me!