Blood Secrets by Craig Jones

Blood Secrets (Valancourt 20th Century Classics) - Craig Jones

I cannot remember the last time I read a story this surprising and dark!

Originally published in the 70's and recently brought back by Valancourt Books, this tale stymies my review attempts. I've been sitting here trying to decide what I can say that won't spoil the story.

Blood Secrets is a love story at heart. A love story bent backwards, twisting into itself. I'm near to BURSTING with excitement and more awesome things to say about this book, but I can't, dammit! I can't!

can say that this story is compulsively readable. If it weren't for the fact that I started this novel on Christmas night, I would have finished it in one sitting. As it stands, I read 200 pages in two sittings and then I was disappointed that it was all over. I knew I was going to feel that way and I tried to slow it down, but I just couldn't.  With each twist and turn, I was more bewitched than ever and could not stop. COULD NOT STOP!

This was a fun ride and Mr. Jones manipulates the reader's feelings with skill and style. Bravo, Mr. Jones! Bravo!

Highly recommended for fans of twisted psychological thrillers!

You can purchase this book here: Blood Secrets.

*Thanks to Valancourt Books for providing me with a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. This is it!*