Books On Tap for May! *Happy Dance*

Freedom of the Mask - Vincent Chong, Robert R. McCammon The Doll-Master and Other Tales of Terror - Joyce Carol Oates I Kill in Peace - Hunter Shea The City of Mirrors - Justin Cronin Blood Rubies - Axel Young The Sandman, Vol. 4: Season of Mists - Neil Gaiman, Harlan Ellison, George Pratt, Malcolm Jones III, Dick Giordano, Kelley Jones, Todd Klein, Matt Wagner, Mike Dringenberg, P. Craig Russell Preacher, Book One - Garth Ennis, Steve Dillon

On tap for May, I've buried myself in long ARCS, but Oh! What ARCS they are!

Blood Rubies looks to be the last of Michael McDowell's dark fiction that I've not read. Valancourt Books has just brought it back and it's available now, HERE. This will be a bittersweet read for me.

Next up, The Doll Master and Other Tales of Terror by Joyce Carol Oates. I saw the title and the author at Net Galley and clicked "request it" based on the strength of those alone. You can buy it: HERE.

The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin. Woot! The last in the trilogy that started with The Passage. It's been a while waiting for this one, so I hope it delivers! Available on May 24th, you can preorder it: HERE.

Lastly, the latest entry in the historical fiction series by Robert McCammon, Freedom of the Mask. It's McCammon. That's all I need to hear to get excited-the man has NEVER let me down. Available May 31st, you can preorder it: HERE.

Somewhere in between all these, I'm going to read I Kill in Peace by Hunter Shea. It's a novella and it will be my first Hunter Shea book. I have high hopes. This one was released on April 12th, (I'm a little behind on my ARCS!), and you can purchase it now, HERE.

Since a couple of these are well over the 500 page mark, I'm not sure if I'll be able to read anything else this month, other than the Sandman comics and the first volume of Preacher, which I've already started.