A Taste of Fear by Andrew Lennon, featuring Georgia Lennon

A Taste of Fear: A Collection of Short Horror Stories - Georgia Lennon, Andrew Lennon

A Taste of Fear is an above average collection written by Andrew Lennon, except for the last three pieces which were written by Andrew's young daughter, Georgia.

The stories I enjoyed most were: Bite I always enjoy an a nice end of the world prepper story, and this one is a doozy!

Apartment 2B is probably my favorite of the bunch. A butcher/taxidermist discovers his wife cheating on him. You just know what follows has to be bloody!

Killing Christmas I understood the protagonist so well in this tale of the tiring commercialism that the holiday brings. I probably wouldn't go this far, but I sure have thought about it and I bet you have too.

Silent Scream I admit to a fondness for tales set in the woods while camping. This one has a neat little twist to it that I very much enjoyed.

I've been reading the work of Andrew Lennon for a couple of years now, and it is my belief that he is an author to watch. His writing continuously improves and I believe that this is his best endeavor yet. I'll be keeping an eye on you, Mr. Lennon. (You too, Georgia!)

You can get your copy here: A Taste of Fear: A Collection of Short Horror Stories

*I was provided a free e-copy of this collection in exchange for my honest review. This is it.*