Tijuana Donkey Showdown by Adam Howe

Tijuana Donkey Showdown - Adam Howe

This is one of the funniest books I've read in my entire life.

Reggie Levine is the likable bouncer at The Henhouse and just wants to disappear into the men's room with his magazine and do his business. Unfortunately, he's unable to do that. Local used car guru Harry is busy getting his head dunked in the only toilet bowl available and it's making a damn mess. So begins Tijuana Donkey Showdown.

Off the top of my head this story features:  an extremely well endowed drug mule, (and when I say mule, I mean a jackass and when I say well endowed I mean WELL endowed), a circus strongman, a sexy veterinarian, a gas station/zoo, (WTF??), a Chinese Crested Terrier that likes to hump legs, an overweight stripper and, (wait for it)....Nic Cage. (That's right, he spells it Nic. Supposedly, what do I know?)

I laughed out loud for most of the time I was reading this book. My husband thought I was nuts last night, and my coworkers thought the same, just now at lunch. When I thought things could not go more over the top, they did just that. (Literally, dangling from a giant inflatable used car guy balloon.)

This story was fast paced and in your face! I recommend it to fans of down and dirty stories that leave no holds barred. You might be offended, you might think it's disgusting, but I guarantee you this-you WILL be laughing. Well done, Mr. Howe! Well done!

You can get your copy here: Tijuana Donkey Showdown

*I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for my honest feedback. This is it.*