Jericho's Razor by Casey Doran

Jericho's Razor (Jericho Sands) - Casey Doran

Jericho's Razor is a fast paced thrill ride, dodging the bad guys and the police until the very last page! What a blast!

Jericho Sands is a horror author being stalked by a serial killer. I know that it sounds like it's been done, and it has, but I think this one was above average. Being the son of serial killers himself, Jericho get his bad juju out through his writing. His character, Christian Black, acts out the things that Jericho has thought about and even seen during his time growing up. But now, someone is acting out the role of Christian and trying to pin it on Jericho. Who could it be and what do they want? You'll have to read this to find out.

I read the review of a Goodreads friend, (that'd be you, Bandit), and decided I needed to read this one for myself. I'm glad I did! Despite more than a few missing words and a couple of grammatical errors, I enjoyed this book. I read it in only 3 sittings and never once felt bored or questioned the motivations of the characters. A couple of them were rather cliche, (ambitious local politician, I'm looking at you), but overall I think Jericho's Razor was a resounding debut novel and I recommend it! I'll be looking forward to reading the next one later this year.

*Thanks to Edelweiss and the publisher for the free e-copy in exchange for my honest review. This is it!*