Boo! by David Haynes

Boo! - David Haynes

Cue the circus music! Boo! was just plain fun! What horror fan doesn't enjoy a good evil clown story? I know of exactly none.

A young boy has his smile stolen when a clown murders his parents right in front of him. How that affects him and those around him is the basic plot of this book. Toss in the author of a book called Clownz, a spunky police detective, and a super lovable grehyound, and that basically rounds out our main cast of characters.

Everything moves along, maybe not always completely believable, but that's ok-evil clowns can make up for a lot and these are especially evil. There are some nasty scenes in this book, and man oh man, it's just so darn FUN! (I may have mentioned that before.)

If you're in the mood for some creepy-ass clowns, characters you can relate to, and a fast paced story you can take down in a few settings, Boo! is what you need! Just don't blame me if you wake up in the night, and there's a dark figure in the shadows of your bedroom. You'll just have to hope that Sparkles decides to spare you.

Highly recommended to fans of creepy clowns!

You can scare yourself silly here: Boo!