Double Barrel Horror: There Will Be Angels/Marlene the Magnificent by John Boden

Double Barrel Horror: There Will Be Angels... / Marlene the Magnificent - John Boden, Matthew Weber

DOUBLE BARREL HORROR continues on with this series of two short stories per volume. This time around they are both written by John Boden. These super short stories being: THERE WILL BE ANGELS and MARLENE THE MAGNIFICENT.

THERE WILL BE ANGELS is exactly the type of story I expect from Mr. Boden. A young boy is in distress and there are angels, but these are not the type of angels that will save him.

MARLENE THE MAGNIFICENT is NOT the type of story I expected from Mr. Boden. Not at all. Marlene actually IS magnificent and I wager that once you are introduced to her and her act, you will never forget it! A word of advice though? If she asks for your watch as part of her act, do NOT give it to her!

I've been a fan of John Boden for a year or two now, and his work always surprises and pleases me. These two short stories continue that tradition and I give this small volume my highest recommendation!

You can get your copy here:

Double Barrel Horror: There Will Be Angels... / Marlene the Magnificent

*I received this book free, in exchange for my honest review. This is it.*