Zomcats! by Jack Strange

Zomcats! - Amanda Horan, Graeme Parker, Jack Strange

Zomcats! is the follow up to Celebrity Chef Zombie Apocalypse, (click to see my review),  and one I was happy to discover. The ginger feline, Henderson, was originally brought (back) to life in that book, and he quietly stole the show! This time around, he is the rightful star of the novel. Well, he and the American president which we'll get to in a moment.

In this novel, we follow Henderson's travels as the American president visits the U.K., seeking help with the zombie problem. Since the Prime Minister successfully dealt with the celebrity chef zombies in Britain, President Adolf Doughnut wants to see if he can do the same to the zombies in the U.S. Since the two are in an infantile pissing contest, the Prime Minister makes the President come to the U.K. to get the requested aid.

President Doughnut is the amalgamation of a few different people and is totally hilarious. Just like in the first book, there are plenty of political observations and commentary here. Even though I thought the first one was a bit sharper, the sarcasm and wit are both evident here in Zomcats! as well.

If you are in the mood for a creature feature that contains razor sharp wit as well as bloody, gory and insanely funny zomcat kills, then this is the book for you!

You can get your copy here: Zomcats!

*I was gifted an e-copy of Zomcats! in exchange for my honest review. This is it!*