Tasks for Thanksgiving Day: List of 5 things you’re grateful for –OR– a picture of your thanksgiving feast; post your favourite turkey-day recipe. –OR– Be thankful for yourself and treat yourself to a new book - post a picture of it.
I forgot to take a picture of our feast yesterday, so I'm fulfilling the task for Thanksgiving Day by listing 5 things I am grateful for:
1. My healthy family and my own health. My mom is doing better than expected at this point with her Alzheimer's journey and I was glad to have her at my home yesterday. My spondylitis is currently in remission. This doesn't mean I am free from arthritis pain, but the arthritis is not progressing. So, whoohooo!
2. My healthy and happy adopted kitties-Felix and Alabama.
3. My friend Andi! She comes to the book festival with me every year and we have a blast!
4. All of my book-reading friends here at Booklikes and my Horror Aficionados peeps over at Goodreads. I love talking books with you guys!
5. BOOKS. ALL THE BOOKS. ALL THE BOOKS I'VE READ AND THOSE I WANT TO READ. BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!