THEY FEED by Jason Parent

They Feed - Jason  Parent

You know, I'm just unclear about why people insist on camping and enjoying "the great" outdoors. If they read the kind of books I read, they wouldn't do that. THEY FEED is one of those books.

I'm going to keep this short because there are plenty of reviews already out there. If terrible people getting chased and eaten by creatures that that resemble moving pieces of poo sounds like your idea of fun, this book is for you! And I'm not talking fun or humorous pieces of poo, like Mr. Hankey here:

I'm talking fast moving pieces of poo with teeth. Pieces that talk to each other, commune, if you will, to gang up on their victims.

There are some interesting characters here, none of whom comes of the woods in the same condition in which they went in. Which brings me full circle, back to the woods. Just don't go in there! Don't do it!

Highly recommended for horror fans, most especially fans of creature features! Hidey Ho!

*I was provided a free e-book in exchange for my honest review. This is it. Further, I consider Jason Parent to be a friend, both online and off, but that did not affect the content of my review.*