24 Festive Tasks-Diwali Task 4

Task 4: During Diwali, people pray to the goddess Lakhshmi, who is typically depicted as a beautiful young woman holding a lotus flower. Find 5 books on your shelves (either physical or virtual) whose covers show a young woman holding a flower and share their cover images.

Those of you who know what books are most popular with me also know that this was a monumental task! I may have stretched the definition of "flowers" here, as well as that of a  "young woman" so please forgive me.

Dreams from the Witch House: Female Voices of Lovecraftian Horror - Joyce Carol Oates,Caitlin R. Kiernan,Lois H. Gresh,Molly Tanzer,Gemma Files,Nancy Kilpatrick,Karen Heuler,Storm Constantine,Daniele Serra,Lynne Jamneck     Black-Eyed Susans: A Novel of Suspense - Julia Heaberlin       Greatest Love Story Ever Told, The - Nick Offerman,Megan Mullally  Gutted: Beautiful Horror Stories - Doug Murano,D. Alexander Ward,Clive Barker,Neil Gaiman,Ramsey Campbell,Paul Tremblay,John F. D. Taff,Lisa Mannetti,Damien Angelica Walters,Josh Malerman,Christopher Coake,Mercedes M. Yardley,Brian Kirk,Stephanie M. Wytovich,Amanda Gowin,Richard   Thomas,M

Creatures of Want and Ruin - Molly Tanzer