THE GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD by Megan Mullally & Nick Offerman

Greatest Love Story Ever Told, The - Megan Mullally, Nick Offerman

Confession time: I don't watch, and have never watched, Will & Grace or Parks and Rec. I'm not sure why, exactly, because I thought I liked Megan Mullally and I DO enjoy Amy Poehler. Anyway, I thought I'd give this audio book a go and it ended up being just okay.

Someone who watches these shows or has a real fangirl thing going on for Nick Offerman and/or Megan M. might get more out of this book than I did. Megan and Nick talk about their pasts, how they met, their careers, how they manage to keep things fresh, and how they like to do jigsaw puzzles and listen to audiobooks while they do so.

To be honest, this book reminded me why I don't read romances and why I love horror. These two are cute, but after only a little while, they became too cute for me and I would have loved to see them, (or in this case, hear them), die horrible and painful deaths. Well, not really, but they were just too....sappy. I don't like sappy.

So there you have it. I thought this book was okay, but if you're a big Megan Mullally or Nick Offerman fan you're likely to get a lot more out of this too cute, sickeningly sweet book.

*Thank you to my awesome public library for the free loan of this audiobook. Libraries RULE!*