Char's Horror Corner: Top Ten Audiobooks of 2018!

You: A Novel - Caroline Kepnes Hidden Bodies - Santino Fontana, Caroline Kepnes, Simon & Schuster Audio Mystery Walk - Robert McCammon Kill Creek - Scott Thomas, Bernard Setaro Clark The Road to Jonestown: Jim Jones and Peoples Temple - Jeff Guinn The Republic of Thieves - Scott Lynch, Michael Page Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood - Trevor Noah The Shining - Stephen King All These Worlds - Dennis Taylor, Ray Porter Becoming - Michelle Obama

Welcome to my TOP TEN AUDIOBOOKS list!

These are books that I listened to this year. They were not necessarily released this year. This list contains a mix of both fiction and non-fiction.

Let's get started!

Both YOU and HIDDEN BODIES were written by Caroline Kepnes and narrated by the absolutely terrific Santino Fontana. YOU was adapted for television by LIFETIME, and now the second season is being picked up by Netflix. I can't wait! (Click the book covers to see my reviews.)

You: A Novel - Caroline Kepnes  and  Hidden Bodies - Santino Fontana,Caroline Kepnes,Simon & Schuster Audio

MYSTERY WALK by Robert McCammon, narrated by Nick Sullivan.

A re-read for me. This audio made me raise my original rating of the book.

Mystery Walk - Robert McCammon

KILL CREEK by Scott Thomas, narrated by Bernard Setaro Clark.

This book mad me believe that a good haunted house story is not a thing of the past.

Kill Creek - Scott Thomas,Bernard Setaro Clark

THE ROAD TO JONESTOWN , JIM JONES AND THE PEOPLES TEMPLE by Jeff Guinn, narrated by George Newbern.

This was an extensive biography on the man. It was heartbreaking.

The Road to Jonestown: Jim Jones and Peoples Temple - Jeff Guinn

THE REPUBLIC OF THIEVES by Scott Lynch, narrated by Michael Page. The audio of this series are outstanding and since all three have the same narrator, I've come to adore them.

The Republic of Thieves - Scott Lynch,Michael Page

BORN A CRIME by Trevor Noah, narrated by the author. I thought this audio was hilarious, shocking and interesting all at once.

Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood - Trevor Noah

THE SHINING by Stephen King, narrated by Campbell Scott.

This was a re-read-mostly just because I wanted Campbell Scott to read it to me.

The Shining - Stephen King

ALL THESE WORLDS, (BOBIVERSE #3) by Dennis Taylor, narrated by Ray Porter. I loved all three of these audios, but this was my favorite.

All These Worlds - Dennis Taylor,Ray Porter

BECOMING written and narrated by Michelle Obama. This was wonderfully narrated by the author and I just loved learning more about her and her life, both in and out of the White House.

Becoming - Michelle Obama,Michelle Obama,Penguin Books

Thanks for staying with me this far if you're still here. I appreciate you!

I hope you'll join me again at the end of 2019.