Halloween Bingo Preparty-Favorite Halloween Bingo Authors!

The Fungus - Leroy Kettle, John Brosnan, Harry Adam Knight Worms - Christopher Wood, James R. Montague Darktown: A Novel - Thomas Mullen The Devil's Fingers - Hunter Shea Money Back Guarantee - Hunter Shea Go Down Together: The True, Untold Story of Bonnie and Clyde - Jeff Guinn Manson: The Life and Times of Charles Manson - Jeff Guinn My Favorite Thing Is Monsters - Emil Ferris Out Behind the Barn - Chad Lutzke, John Boden The Grip of It: A Novel - Jac Jemc

WORMS and THE FUNGUS were both new to me authors I read during last year's game. They both made quite an impression on me.

I read DARKTOWN for 2017's game and the follow up, LIGHTNING MEN last year.

I enjoyed them both immensely! (These were both books about the first black policemen in Atlanta, Georgia. Boy, those guys were brave and faced hardships that were just about intolerable.)

Looking back, I've read a Hunter Shea book every year of this game, so I had to include his name here.

I've read, (or listened), to 2 Jeff Guinn books the last two years. They're non fiction, extremely well researched books and I learned a lot from them.

Emil Farris' absolutely gorgeous graphic novel made me a fan of hers for life!

Both John Boden and Chad Lutzke are among my favorite authors, in general, so I included OUT BEHIND THE BARN which I read last year.

Jac Jemc is a woman, and I really liked her book IN THE GRIP OF IT.

I read this for Bingo two years ago and even though it wasn't perfect, I liked it a lot.

It was a lot of fun looking back at my old posts and markers. I guess I should start thinking about what to use this year!