THE NIGHTMARE ROOM by Chris Sorensen

The Nightmare Room - Chris Sorensen

THE NIGHTMARE ROOM starts off as a great haunted house tale but then evolves into something else altogether. I loved it!

Peter and his wife Hannah return to Peter's hometown after a family tragedy. A fresh start in Maple City is just what they needed. Moving into an old farmhouse, disturbing things begin to happen, (as they often do in these types of tales), and from there, hang on tight because it's a crazy ride!

Fast paced with characters I could really root for, I found it difficult to put this book down. I know everyone says that, and I know that the week it took me to read this book doesn't seem that fast. However, with everything I had going on in real life over the last 2 weeks, it truly is a miracle I was able to read anything at all. This is a testament to the quality and pace of the writing.

Will Peter and his wife get to the bottom of what is going on in their old farmhouse? Will they survive it if they do? You'll have to read this to find out! This was my first read from author Chris Sorensen and I'm starting part 2 in THE MESSY MAN series today. That should be another indicator of how much fun I had with this book!

Highly recommended!

Get your copy here: THE NIGHTMARE ROOM

*Thanks to the author for the signed paperback copy he sent in exchange for my honest feedback. This is it.*

**I apologize that it took so long to read this book. I regret it!**

***I had already purchased the Kindle copy of this book when the author contacted me, which is why my review on Amazon shows as a verified purchase.***