REEK by Bradley Freeman

Reek - Bradley Freeman

On an island abandoned so many years ago that hardly anyone remembers why, a film director and his hand-picked team set out to rejuvenate his poor reputation. Will they be successful? You'll have to read this to find out!

After seeing so many positive reviews from my friends I thought I'd give this book a shot. There was an interesting array of characters as well as some folk creatures that I'd never heard of before. Bradley Freeman takes all of this up, shakes it and then drops it on an isolated island and let's everyone fend for themselves.

Bloody, gory, creative and fun, REEK was a blast to read! The only negatives I can come up with are the fact that I didn't care much for the main character and I thought it was a tad bit long. Still, there were so many twists and turns here, I never got bored. In fact, during the second half I had to hang on tight, because it was quite a ride!

I think Bradley Freeman is an author to watch and I would recommend this book to anyone looking for some good scares.

Highly recommended!

*You can get your copy here: REEK

*I bought this book with my hard earned cash.*