NIGHT SERVICE by John Leonard

Night Service - John F Leonard

Luke and Jessica are heading home to Jessica's house, after a fun and romantic night out on the town. Both are rather young and neither has much money, so they decided to take the night service bus instead of calling a taxi. Let's just call that a fatal mistake, for at least one of them. Who survives? What happened on that late night bus ride? You'll have to read this to find out!

I am a fan of John Leonard's work and it's nearly criminal that he's not more well known. He is building his own legends and stories surrounding his creation: The Scaeth. He has a way of making his characters real to the reader, just enough so that the reader can relate and start to like them... and then he drops them down into some seriously dangerous and scary situations and lets them fight for themselves.

At novella length, NIGHT SERVICE flies by. There's excitement, chases, tension and bloody gore galore! I had a great time reading it and I look forward to more in The Scaeth Mythos.

Recommended!

Get your copy here: NIGHT SERVICE

*Thanks to John Leonard for the e-copy of this novella in exchange for my honest feedback. This is it!*