CROSSROADS by Laurel Hightower

Crossroads - Laurel HIghtower

Bursting with grief that is almost palpable, this book is about our journey with Chris through the recent loss of her son.

Losing a child is something unfathomable to my mind. If I even try to think about it, my mind sort of skitters away. I don't want to face something that bad, even if it is only in my imagination. But Chris, the main character in Crossroads, lives with it for every minute of every day. Then, the seed of a possibility, the merest breath of a thought that maybe, just maybe, she could do something about it. Does she? (Would you?) You'll have to read this to find out!

Keeping this short and sweet, this novella was phenomenal. In such a small amount of pages, Ms. Hightower wraps us up in Chris' grief and her hopes and we are rooting for before we even realized what happened. It's the power and clarity of the writing that does it. It settles around us in a dark cloak and before we know it, we're surround by it, immersed in it. Those are always the best stories, don't you think?

My highest recommendation!

Get your copy here: Crossroads

*I bought this novella with my hard earned cash. So should you.*