Best Books of March 2014!

Animosity - James Newman Enter, Night - Michael Rowe

I'm dropping the monthly Round Up posts that I've done for the first two months of this year, because, hey it's my blog and I can do what I want!

Instead, I'm instituting a monthly post for my favorite books of the previous month.

This month I had a few beta reads, which slowed down my personal reading a lot. However the month of March did bring me two kick ass novels, both of which earned a 4.5 star rating from me. (You can read my review by clicking on the titles below.)

Animosity by James Newman-A scary, realistic tale about our media and our "friends".

Enter, Night by Michael Rowe-A fantastic, beautifully written vampire tale. Click the title to read my review.

I think I've now read everything I can get my hands on by James Newman. I hope he is working on something new. I enjoyed Mr. Rowe's book so much I purchased his latest novel Wild Fell. I can't wait to sit down and start it!

That's it for the month of March. Hopefully April will bring some more awesome reads to the Horror Corner! Happy Reading!