Invisible Monsters Remix by Chuck Palahniuk

Invisible Monsters Remix - Chuck Palahniuk

I listened to this book on audio. This was such a strange story, I am at a loss for words.
The narrators were fantastic, especially Anna Fields. (Chuck P. himself was one of them). This story jumps all over the place and it takes a while to get a feel for what's happening. This audio book came with a link to a pdf file explaining how there are

are 4 different loops to follow, and the instructions on how to do that. Or, you can just listen-after each portion, a narrator pops on and tells you where to go next.

I just listened to it straight through. It's about a model that now has no face. Her name is ..well there's a choice of 3. Her life is unimaginable. It's somewhat realistic, it's all out hilarious, but it's also poignant at times. Especially the 4 times Chuck himself narrated. These parts were interesting because he talked about other things going on his life-I liked these sections the best.

So this book has a non linear story with lots of graphic violence, language, thievery, sex and lots of drugs. You definitely want to listen on ear buds and not out loud. Trust me on this.

This was a totally crazy, unique, in your face, fun read and I liked it a lot! Highly recommended!