New Release! Milk-Blood by Mark Matthews!

MILK-BLOOD - Mark  Matthews, Elderlemon Design, Richard   Thomas

Milk-Blood, by Mark Matthews, (who I am proud to call my friend), is now available on Amazon! It is a tale of urban horror set in Detroit, and it's unlike anything you'll read this year. Here is a brief summary:

Lilly is ten years old, born with a heart defect, and already addicted to heroin. Her mother is gone from her life, and there are rumors that she was killed by her father and buried near the abandoned house across the street. The house intrigues her, she can't stay away, and the monstrous man who lives there has been trying to get Lilly to come inside.

For her mother is there, buried in the back, and this homeless man is Lilly's true father, and both want their daughter back.

The term Milk-Blood, upon which the title is based, was made famous in the Neil Young song, "The Needle and the Damage Done". A companion piece featuring a character from Milk-Blood, The Damage Done, is available for free on Amazon and has been receiving tremendous reviews!

Milk-Blood's super cool cover was designed by Kealan Patrick Burke of Elderlemon Design and the story was edited by Richard Thomas, editor-in-chief at Dark House Press.

Here's what people are saying:

"This book was a stark, unflinching look at urban horror with scenes so vivid they will be burned into your mind forever. -Char's Horror Corner (That's me!)

"An incredibly powerful story and one of the most original horror novels I have read in years. Guaranteed to have you on the edge of your seat! " -The Horror Bookshelf

"What a dark, twisted and bizarre book this was. One of the most striking urban horror stories I have read in a long time." -Adam Light, Author

"This is a helluva story. A discomfiting tale of true inner city horrors, told by characters so real they pop off the page. Add the supernatural mix to the story and it really grabs you by the throat. Very much recommended!" -John F.D. Taff,  Author of Little Deaths

Milk Blood