Seven Deadly Sins

I was tagged by  E. here on Booklikes, who stole it from someone else. Make sure to read all the way to the end because I'm going to tag 3 of YOU to do the same!

1. Greed-What is your most expensive book? I have never spent a whole lot on a book, mostly because I can't afford to!  Probably the most I've spent is about $30.00 for a new hardcover. However, my most valuable book is probably this limited edition of the book Kin that my friends Matthew and Kim recently gifted to me. Not only is it a limited edition it is autographed and personalized by the author. Here it is. Thanks again, you guys!

2. Wrath- What author do you have a love/hate relationship with? This one is tough but I have to go with Dean Koontz. I loved this guy, I mean I REALLY loved him. After a while, I finally realized that I was reading the same book over and over again, but with different characters. A Good guy a Bad guy and a Great dog. Good guy wins.

3. Gluttony-What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame? This may be a surprise to some, but it's a tie between The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton and It by Stephen King. I have read them both 3 times, I believe, and I discover new things each time. I think they both contain moral lessons that are worth learning.

4. Sloth- Which book have you neglected reading due to laziness? I have not neglected any books due to laziness. I just can't seem to find the time to read them! I fully intend to read every book I own before I die. I sure do hope I live a long life. :)

5. Pride-What book do you most talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader? Ummm, I don't think I do this. I talk about books because I love or hate them, not to sound intellectual. I do love to read classics and I have enjoyed most of them. I guess my answer will be Moby Dick. I don't talk about it to sound intellectual though, I talk about it because I hated it. Hated. It.

6. Lust-What attributes do you find attractive in a male or female character? I enjoy characters that are human and thus, imperfect. I don't want to read about some goody two shoes that always does the right thing, (Ned Flanders? that's you doodly do!), and never experiences a crisis of character. Give me the person full of flaws that's trying hard to be better,(Larry Underwood from The Stand, baby can you dig your man?), and they're never quite sure if it's working or not.

Envy 7. What book would you most like to receive as a gift? You know, I don't really need any more books. What I need is more time.

Okay, here's the part where I tag my book peeps so here they are:

Reclusive Reads-Jon, your turn!

Kitty Horror-You're up girl!

Layton Reads the Dark Fantastic!- Let's hear you, Layton!